Monday, May 10, 2010

L is for Laughter

I've gotten a wee bit behind in my stitching of late, with sick kids, Mother's Day, and general end-of-the-school-year craziness.  I'm hoping to get back on track today.  But in the meantime, here's my next square for the word "blessings." 

This one I'm calling "L is for Laughter," because laughter is such a blessing.  A child's laughter is particularly wonderful.  But also laughing with one's spouse -- sharing a smile over an inside joke -- can really lift your spirits.  I think we'd all be a lot healthier if we laughed more.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful square! I love your pretty flowers...and your color choices are so sweet. I can't wait to see your whole sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again . . .I am so jealous of what you are making . . it is so colorful and I like the embroidery you do.

    I shall have to give your postings a look when I do the block for 1 nephew . . he loves flowers and I need to get some creative juices flowing in that area . . and yours are so nice.

    ReplyDelete