Thursday, November 4, 2010

Need some Inspiration?

If you haven't seen this gem already, you must go check out Amy Powers' new Christmas edition of Inspired Ideas!  It's chock full of incredible projects to inspire your holiday crafting! 

There are two projects in particular that I think you'll love: a small Christmas sampler (great for some stitchalong inspiration if you need some), and very clever felt sampler Christmas trees (I am SO making some of those this year)!!

In other news, I hope you'll consider joining the holiday stitchalong!  If you're interested, just leave a comment here -- and please leave your blog address if you want me to add you to the blog roll!  Also, I'd love it if you would grab a button (the code is over there to the right) and help me spread the word!  The more the merrier!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment