Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eye Candy Inspiration

So, now you've got your grid -- how are you going to fill it?  Here are a few pictures of some things that are inspiring me lately.  You can pull ideas for your squares from so many different places!  I've been looking at some of my favorite vintage Christmas cards and Christmas wrapping paper.  I think the vintage ornaments in the pic above are going to make an appearance on my sampler!

I just love those little angels, but I'm terrible at stitching faces and actual body parts.  So, maybe just wings?

And how about these little angels, gathering up stars!?  So cute!  Why don't they make wrapping paper like this anymore?

I hope this gave you some inspiration!  I can't wait to see everyone's ideas! 

It's not too late to join the stitchalong!  Just leave a comment here with your blog address [if you want to be added to the blogroll].  Also, please feel free to join the Flickr group and start posting your pics! 

Happy stitching, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. that final wrapping paper image is SO CUTE!

    happy stitching!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete