Monday, October 11, 2010

At it Again

I got out the stitching stuff last night after a very long hiatus, and decided to make some little dresses.  Here's what I've done so far:


I just love combining stitching with all the little lace bits and pieces that I have around here.  This little dress still needs something to jazz it up a bit; I'm still pondering that.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these dresses, but they are fun to create!  I'm hoping to get a few more made tonight.
Thanks to those of you who commented either here or on my other blog about the idea of a Christmas stitchalong.  I didn't get too many responses, but I'm leaning towards doing it because it seems fun to me, and maybe others will come along for the ride once I get started.  So, stay tuned for more information about that after Halloween.

Happy stitching!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alison! Your little dress is beautiful! So sweet and dainty!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete